Tell us about your Scout!
- You can also Email firstname.lastname@example.org express interest in joining
- Turn in a Youth Application for your child
- Turn in registration fee, payable to Pack 108. Pack dues are $135 for Jan-Dec. Scouts joining after July will owe $40 plus $15 to BSA.
- Turn in a Family Talent Survey. This form helps both you and the pack leadership get a feeling for how you want to participate in the pack.
- Get a uniform (hat, shirt, neckerchief, slide, and belt) and Scout Handbook for your scout. These can be purchased:
- Online at www.scoutshop.org
- Scout Shop, 2121 Westinghouse Blvd, Charlotte (704)583-2627
- Take Youth Protection Training and turn in your training certificate. This online training only takes 45 minutes and ensures the safety of our scouts and all family members. Simply create an account at My.Scouting.org and follow the prompts for Youth Protection.
- Turn in the annual Health and Medical forms (parts A & B)
- One is needed for your Scout
- One is needed for any person (adults & siblings) who attend outdoor activitie
Dues Pay for:
- The cost of being a Scout (awards, pins, loops, etc.)
- Scout dues to BSA
- Leader dues to BSA
- Gold Rush Campout (Scout + one adult)
- Den Requirement costs
Scouts and families have the opportunity through fundraising to pay for part or all of the dues.
Financial aid is available to families who cannot afford to pay the registration fees. Any child who wants to participate in Scouting will not be turned away merely for financial reasons. Please contact the Pack Committee Chair or Cubmaster if you are interested in a scholarship.